Sunday, March 19, 2006

Friday (very sunny, March holidays crowd on island)

Friday afternoon we had bookings for the Discovery Trail and the Sensory Trail. This time round some of our guides look a little different with their new 'hats'.......

(From the left) WeeFoong, Patrick, Alyce, KS Wong.....

For safety of the Discovery Trail guides, we have got 4 riders' helmet in store. It was kinda heavy and I guess we would have to take a while to get used to it.... I hope the next time I'm guiding on the bicycle, I won't lose my balance due to the extra weight on my head. =)

But at the end of the day, we knew who got used to the helmet. Mr Wong was bidding Helen Kwek (ST guide) and myself goodbye and started walking towards the jetty with the helmet on...... When he realised it, he quickly exclaimed that the helmet can double up as his moto helmet when he gets back to mainland.... =)

Have a great day people!

=)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said!

DP - http://www.spyware-beware.com/Spyware/Spyware_Detection.html - spyware detection

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home