Sunday, September 18, 2005

bash it out


somebody growing older,but wiser..



arrive near 2pm
wow such a big chalet
not much people i know
hanging of balloons
slowly ple coming in
all outside for some appreciation
its a big stone for us
veri well done,though quite heavy
high tea time
ice-cream,chocolate starts filling us
go for a broadwalk
pick up a silver covered ball
good explanation by Ali
have some cool drinks aftr e walk
prepare fire to bbq
2 of us hanging lanterns
even cover the spotlight with black plastic bag
celebrate 2 guys bday
Boon Sim(in yellow,in front silver ball) came
have a nice chat with her
How suggests old Changi hospital visit
most left home
no need to act laugh @How's games
as usual more preparation needed,lots food left
chidren happily playing with firewrks
others nearby also follow to hang lanterns
there's 1 gp aftr another walkg past & playg lanterns
stack up chairs,tie a bit
i went home near 10pm
-->not e token,but importantly meeting an old fren which makes mi more worthwhile of e day (b4 i go for my not lookg forward ICT on Mon & e pressure of exams tat follow)..

happy family

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 27: Gone Away
Blog: Gone Away About: I may live in Oklahoma now but I'm English. You don't really expect me to announce that Gone Away is the best blog on the net, do you? Thousands claim that and I'm trained from birth not ...
Nice blog! I like the way you've set it up. I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Keyword List Page site. It pretty much covers Keyword List Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by my site anytime and check it out. :-)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home